Monday, April 2, 2007

Bring Your Taxes, One And All

So I called MATC again today and fared a little better than last time. I was told to come in sometime this week to apply for financial aid, and also that Graphic Design has a waiting list, which is did actually expect. I can, however, take my core classes while I am waiting which is fine with me.
My mom said she would come with me to help with all this as I am completely lost.
The girls are all here today and it is CHAOS. Everyone has so much energy since it has been too cruddy to get outside lately. Today it is pretty nice, so I am hoping to get them outside to run around for a while. Angela's flight didn't get in until midnight last night, so she didn't get to her boyfriends until well after 3. I can't imagine she is feeling too great today since she had to open the store this morning. I am going to give her a call and see if she wants me to just take the girls overnight so she can get some sleep.
My new anti-depressant is working WAY better than I had anticipated. I wake up in the morning and am actually AWAKE. I no longer feel like I have to sleep three more hours. Kevin and I are getting along great. I was away at my grandma's for the weekend, and it is awesome to come home to someone that misses you. Didn't win big at Ho-Chunk, but maybe next time.
I must have drank six styrofoam cups of cranberry juice while we were there. I swear I peed a gallon.
On another note, my mom and I got some yard work done at grams. She has so many trees that the yard is literally coated in leaves by the fall. My grandma is 72 now, so it is hard for her to keep up with it all now that my grandpa has passed away. Luckily, most of my family has pulled together, and my dad and other grandpa along with Kev came up and dropped some of the nuisance trees in her yard. Kevin has been a huge help, and I can't thank him enough for everything he does for me.
Well I suppose I will write tomorrow when I get back from MATC to let everyone know how it went.
Talk to you all soon!

K.Christen

No comments: