Sunday, June 24, 2007

Idiocricy? I hope not!

HEY ALL!!



Just got back from Canada two weeks ago and have the most amazing news...

Kevin asked me to marry him!! I said OF COURSE and almost knocked him out of the boat.

The actual conversation went something like this...

He stopped the boat in the middle of the lake, I was freezing.

Him: I have a stupid question for you...


Me: No, I don't want to go all the way back to camp to get a sweater.


Him: Will you marry me?


Me: Are you serious?


Him: I wouldn't ask if I wasn't serious...


Me: *Massive amounts of squealing and hugging and kissing* OF COURSE I WILL!


So I went with my in-laws to be and my bridesmaids and my mom (duh) to pick out the dress. I found the perfect one.





And now everything is starting to feel like it's back to normal.... Well, sort of. Still trying to get used to calling him my fiance instead of boyfriend. Finally have a day to myself to get the house back in order, and after trying on dresses have decided to seriously get into shape before the wedding. (July 26, 2008)


So, I am starting the Slim in 6 series, and walking/riding my bike every other day. So far, I ache, but strangley I feel energized after my sessions.

I decided to also write in my blog every day if possible.

So here are my starting stats, and my goals, and my before pictures. (If you are squeamish, look away, this is mostly to keep me motivated...)


Name: Kristi Marie Christen


Age: 21


Sex: Female


Height: 5'7.5"


Weight: 171.0


BMI: 26.5






Goals:


Weight: 135


BMI: 18 (wishful thinking, I'm sure)

I am 36 lbs to my goal today! I feel great. Usually, I tend to lose interest in something after the first couple of days or so, but this time I have people to keep me motivated. July 17th is my breast consultation, and now I am kind of at a crossroads as to whether to get it done before the wedding or not.

Today for lunch I am going to have a salad with Balsamic dressing (I've read that creamy dressings defeat the purpose of having a salad in the first place, and that No-fat dressings don't absorb as many nutrients as low-fat or regular dressings...)


Wish me luck, will update tomorrow!


K.Christen

No comments: