Tuesday, August 7, 2007

And The Verdict Is...

WOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOooooooooooHOooooooooOoooOOOooo!

I got approved for my breast reduction! I am so excited! Now I will be able to wear cute clothes, and exercise without my back hurting and get cute bras that don't dig into my shoulder!

Kevin and I are getting married on July 26th next year in his parent's back yard. It is going to be gorgeous and I am so stoked!! We are a little hard up for money right now, but we are slipping by so it is okay. Am tired lately since Bekah has decided she doesn't like thunder and that's all it's been doing the past two nights in a row. So there she is. Right in between Kev and I. While it's 90 degrees and I can't get anymore cooler with a miniature furnace lying on me.

I have my dresses picked out. I am starting to feel a little caught up. We have the reception hall reserved, and our theme is....Are you ready for this??? FISHING!!

Now, before you gag, its going to be rustic colors and it will be tastefully done. It IS possible. You'll just have to wait and see.

That's all I have in me for now. Kev will be here with my soda soon.

Ta ta!

Me

No comments: